Books Apparel Supplies Confectioneries
Bookstore Refund Policy
Must have register receipt
1. Last Day for Refund Friday February 8
2. Books bought after February 8/ MUST be returned in 24 hours
3. Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as when purchased.
New books must be free of any markings, underlinings, soil marks or erasure, and ALL pages must be intact. Disks must be untouched. Used books must be returned in a reusable condition for a refund, and all pages must be intact. Used books are sold "AS IS." Determination of the condition of the new or used textbook will be made by bookstore staff. Returned textbooks may be subject to a restocking fee.
4. New textbooks returned with minor marks or damaged may be refunded at a maximum of 75% of their retail price during the refund period.
5. Textbooks failing to meet the refund policy will be considered USED and will be governed by the used book policy.
6. Trade paperbacks, study guides, dictionaries, and workbooks must be returned within 24 hours and in an unused, clean, and reusable condition for refund. No refund will be given to syllabi or nursing modules.
7. No refunds or exchanges on books purchased during finals.
SUPPLIES are eligible for a refund under the following conditions:
1. Items must be in new condition with wrappings intact.
2. Gym clothing has a "ONE DAY ONLY" exchange period.
3. No refunds is given on Nursing Kits, CPR masks, athletic supporters, swimsuits, sweatsocks, safety goggles, and other personal clothing which are governed by California Health Laws.
4. No refunds will be made on computer disks of any type.
REFUNDS FOR PURCHASES MADE BY CHECK - You must return your merchandise within the stated deadlines. There is a 21- day waiting period before a cash refund will be given.
REFUNDS FOR PURCHASED MADE BY CREDIT CARD - No cash refund. Must have the matching credit card and current picture I.D.
Bookstore Hours February 4 thru June 3
Open Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Open Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Books bought May 27 or after are NOT RETURNABLE
MUST HAVE REGISTER RECEIPT FOR REFUND
used book buy back
May 29 – May 30 9am to1pm and 3pm to 6pm
May 31 9am to 12pm
June 3 9am to1pm and 3pm to 6pm
UP TO HALF of retail price for the book with the following exceptions:
1. Books not requested for the following semester
2. Superseded editions
3. Books which the Bookstore overstock
4. Damaged books
5. Books with fill-ins
6. Books with spiral binding
7. Books with diskettes
8. Books that were shrinkwrapped when new may
WHOLESALE price: If the bookstore does not need the book you will usually receive less than half price for most current editions