WALL OF FAME
The 9th Annual Hall of Fame Banquet will be held on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9TH, 2015 at:
Ports O' Call Restaurant
Berth 76, San Pedro, CA 90731
5:30pm - Reception and Social Hour
6:30pm - Buffet/Dinner
Cost: $75 per person (tickets will be held at door)
RSVP by September 10, 2015
Dress: Business Attire
LOS ANGELES HARBOR COLLEGE 2015 INDUCTEES
- Josh Bendik-Baseball (1993-1994)
- Bill Barlow- Volleyball (1979), Football (1980)
- Sal Diaz- Soccer (2000-2001)
- Jack Hawley- Baseball (1997), Football (1998)
- Richard Olson- Football (1967)
- Mike Ferragamo- Football (1962-1963)
- Chad Qualls- Baseball (1997-1998)
- Bud Smith- Baseball (1998)
We're still trying to locate some of our inductees on all teams. If you know of anyone who's been missed, contact Lynn McGuire at 310-233-4122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Hall of Fame:
The LAHC Foundation Board approved participating in the development of an annual celebration of champion athletes, teams, and coaches.
The first, or inaugural Hall of Fame event took place on Friday, September 7, 2007, at 6:00 p.m. at Simon’s in San Pedro. The anticipated crowd of 200-250 former athletes, spouses, family and friends quickly mushroomed to 340 attendees.
The honorees also participated in the first football game in our new stadium on Saturday night, September 8, 2007 at 5:00 p.m. They were honored during half-time.
Any contributions should be made out to the Los Angeles Harbor College Foundation/Hall of Fame. Donations are tax deductible as the Foundation is a tax exempt non-profit.
- Wall of Champions - 65 league plaques, 16 state plaques
- Find & restore team pictures from 1949 to present on the wall
- Remembrance Wall of athletes who have passed away while in school
I will help LAHC educate the leaders of tomorrow by pledging my funds.