- Campus Home Page
- New Students
- Student Portal
- Admissions & Records
- Alpha Gamma Sigma
- Assessment Center
- Associated Students Organization
- Career Center
- Class Schedules & College Catalog
- Complaint Process Notice
- Child Development Center
- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Honors Transfer Program
- International Students
- Job Placement
- Life Skills Center
- Mental Health Project
- MyLACCD Financial Aid Card
- Special Programs & Services (DSPS)
- Student Activities
- Student Health Center
- Student ID Numbers
- Student Right to Know Rates
- Substance Abuse Policies & Prevention
- Student Success & Support
- Transfer Center
- Veterans' Services
- YouthSource Center
Graduation ceremony 2014
The Graduation Ceremony recognizing the Summer/Fall 2013/Spring 2014 graduates will be held on Thursday, June 12th at 5:30 p.m. at the LAHC Seahawks’ Football Stadium.
The ceremony will be a celebration to recognize the hard work and accomplishments of our graduates as they complete their studies at Harbor College.
Prior to the ceremony there will be a Pre-Ceremony Reception at 3:30 p.m. in the Science Complex Quad, near Parking Lot # 8. All graduates, family, faculty, and staff are invited to attend and help kick off the Graduation festivities.
Graduates, family, LAHC faculty and staff are encouraged to view all the ceremony information available on this website and to join the Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LosAngelesHarborCollegeGraduation2014
Caps, Gowns, and Announcements Available to Purchase at LAHC Bookstore: April 21st until supplies run out.
Caps & Gowns - $ 23.95
Announcements - $ 19.90/pkg of 10 $ 9.95/pkg of 5
* Note: Caps and gowns are sold based on your height and there is a limited number of gowns per height. It is suggested that you purchase your cap and gown as soon as possible or you may end up wearing a gown that does not fit.
Graduation Rehearsal: June 11th at 1:00 p.m. in the PE/Wellness Center Gymnasium
Graduation Pre-Ceremony Reception: June 12th at 3:30 p.m. in the Science Complex Quad near Parking Lot # 8.
Graduates Meet Pre-Ceremony: June 12th at 4:45 p.m. in the PE/Wellness Center Gymnasium
Graduation Ceremony: June 12th at 5:30 p.m. at the LAHC Football Stadium
* Regular Graduates wear the Blue Caps and Gowns
* Nursing Graduates wear the White Caps and Gowns
* To ensure that no damage is done to the track and for the
safety of our students, Graduates are only allowed to wear
flat shoes for the rehearsal and ceremony. NO WEDGE OR
SPIKY HEELS of any type will be allowed. Graduates may
bring their shoes to rehearsal if they are unsure of what “flat
shoes” means. Sheriffs' Department staff will be checking all
shoes before the Graduate is allowed to walk in the
ceremony and will not allow a graduate to participate if their
shoes are considered heels.
* There is a No Smoking policy for the entire LAHC campus.
* You may keep up to date with all Graduation activities or
changes by going to the Los Angeles Harbor College
Graduation 2014 Facebook page: