- Campus Home Page
- New Students
- Student Portal
- Admissions & Records
- Alpha Gamma Sigma
- Assessment Center
- Associated Students Organization
- Career Center
- Class Schedules & College Catalog
- Complaint Process Notice
- Child Development Center
- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Honors Transfer Program
- International Students
- Job Placement
- Life Skills Center
- Mental Health Project
- MyLACCD Financial Aid Card
- Special Programs & Services (DSPS)
- Student Activities
- Student Health Center
- Student ID Numbers
- Student Right to Know Rates
- Substance Abuse Policies & Prevention
- Student Success & Support
- Transfer Center
- Veterans' Services
- YouthSource Center
You’ve turned in your graduation petition and Admissions has sent you approval to participate in the Graduation Ceremony.
Note: Spring Candidates for Graduation sometimes are not notified of their approval until Spring semester Finals week and may want to go ahead and purchase their graduation items prior to notification.
What should you do next?
1. Purchase cap, gown, and announcements at the LAHC
Bookstore from April 21st until supplies run out.
Caps & Gowns - $ 23.95
Announcements - $ 19.90/pkg of 10 and $ 9.95/pkg of 5
Note: Caps and gowns are sold based on your height and there is a limited number of gowns per height. It is suggested that you purchase your cap and gown as soon as possible or you may end up wearing a gown that does not fit.
2. Attend Rehearsal at 1:00 p.m. on June 11th in the
PE/Wellness Center Gymnasium.
3. Attend the Pre-Ceremony Reception at 3:30 p.m. on June 12th at the Science Complex Quad near Parking Lot # 8.
4. Be at the PE/Wellness Center Gymnasium on June 12th by
4:45 p.m. for instructions.
Plan Ahead!! Don’t let traffic delays, family, or friends cause you to miss out on your Graduation Ceremony. Plan on arriving to the PE/Wellness Center no later than 4:45 p.m. so you will have time to hear all the important information for the ceremony.
5. Pick up diploma at Admissions: Summer and Fall 2013
Graduates after September 2014 and Spring 2014 Graduates after October 2014.