Learning RESOURCE Center
SUPERVISED TUTORING: TUTOR 001A (See Syllabus)
This is a tutoring course where positive attendance is collected for students in need of tutoring services beyond the required course/laboratory hours and/or by instructor or counselor referral. In this course, students work/study at their own individual pace in the LRC.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of this course, the student will:
1. Apply study skills to designated subject(s) using textbooks and other classroom related materials.
2. Perform independently in the required study area.
3. Achieve established academic goals of required subject area as stated in the course syllabus.
4. Make a positive statement of progress.
5. Demonstrate improved performance in tutored subject (s).
6. Communicate learning needs related to tutoring.