The following are compilations of scholarships available to all Los Angeles Harbor College students.
- Take the time to view the brief descriptions.
- Make note of all deadlines.
- Make sure you meet all the basic requirements (criteria) before you apply.
- Come to the Financial Aid Office (AD 129) and request an application or call the Financial Aid Office at (310) 233-4326.
- Scholarships on this list are placed in the order of the submission due date of all application materials.
- Scholarships with no known deadlines are listed first.
- Do a good job on the appearance of your application - neat and professional is best.
- This list is updated regularly, so bookmark this page and re-check it often.
- All scholarships that our office receives are listed.
- Many other scholarship opportunities are available through research.
- Look through recent publications in the library or free web searches. Some have been provided to you below.
- Be aware of any searches or scholarships you have to pay for since many are scams. DO NOT PAY FOR ANY SEARCHES! THESE ARE FREE!
- If you are currently, or will be receiving financial aid, you must notify our office of any scholarship funds you receive.
- Remember, NEVER, EVER pay ANYONE to complete your FAFSA. It is free of charge! Happy Searching.