Find information/resources about College/University application deadlines, catalogs, articulation agreements, scholarships, and more!
General Education Courses for Transfer
For major preparation requirements for each CSU and UC major, please visit Assist.Org. This is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college, such as Los Angeles Harbor College, or university can be applied when transferred to another, specifically a UC or a CSU. To learn how to use Assist, please see our tutorials:
- AB 540 Resources - Learn about different fee waivers and other important financial aid information for AB 540 and undocumented students.
- University Application webpage - Provides information and step-by-step instructions on how to apply to the University of California (UC), California State Universities (CSU), and more!
- AICCU.edu - Also known as the Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities, this website provides information about the 76 California private nonprofit colleges and universities.
- California Independent Colleges and Universities that accept the IGETC and/or the CSU General Education pattern.
- College Course Articulation - New Schools Added! Articulation agreements define courses which are comparable to, or acceptable in lieu of, requirements at the transfer college or university. Formal articulation agreements assure students that specified coursework completed at Los Angeles Harbor College will transfer and can satisfy general education and/or lower-division major preparation requirements or electives at the transfer institution.
- CSUmentor- Learn more about the CSU system and apply online here!
- UC Information- Learn more about the UC campuses and apply online here! If you are interested in learning more about the UC Transfer Admission Guarantee, please look at the 2015-2016 TAG Matrix here!
- UC Virtual College Fair Sign Up - All the UC Schools are hosting a virtual college fair on October 1st where you will get information on each of the nine UC campuses. If you are interested in participating, please sign up!
Want to learn more about Independent Colleges and Universities? Check out our Articulation Information to see what your private school needs before you can transfer!