LOS ANGELES HARBOR COLLEGE
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAM
- Spring 2012 important dates:
February 6, 2012- Classes begin
*Feb. 21, 2012- Drop full-term classes to receive refund or w/o paying fee
*March 1, 2012- Drop full-term classes w/o receiving a “W” (still owe fees)
*Keep in mind that international students must be a full time student and CANNOT drop below 12 units without prior permission from Mr. Grady.
- International students must be in at least 12 units during fall and spring semesters. Students do not need to be in 12 units during summer or winter sessions.
- Students should check in with Mr. Grady or the International Student Office at least once each semester.
- If you want to take a class at another college, you are required to get an advanced written permission from Mr. Grady and an agreement by the international student advisor from the other college.
- Academic support is available if needed. Please contact us if you need additional help with your courses.